Here’s the festival of light again, and the city has gone gaga over splashes of colors of lamps all around. Websys team, wishes a very happy and safe Diwali to all of you. May God bless you with togetherness and love. Let the grains of happiness be showered unto you and all.
Here’s a set safety tips from Websys that can help you make a difference in your way of enjoyment this Diwali:
· Buy legal fireworks.
· Supervise children while they light fireworks.
· Light fireworks in a safe place away from houses.
· Hold the sparklers away from the body. Never make circles in the air.
· Do not lean down over the fireworks while lighting them.
· If you have question whether it is burnt or not, just ignore it; don’t go near it.
· Do not light fire crackers holding in hand.
· Shooters and Rockets should not be lighted during heavy winds and amidst busy mobs.
· Do not keep extra fireworks in pockets.
· Keep fireworks stock far away from your playing spot.
· Always wear cotton clothes while bursting crackers.
· Keep a water bucket always near you.
· Do not throw crackers at your friends and stray animals around. Your joke may take away ones life.
· Be Prepared for Emergency. Keep all emergency numbers – especially fire station and police with yourself.
At the end let us again wish you a very happy and safe Diwali. Enjoy!