Hey, here’s the festival of light again, and the city has gone gaga over splashes of colors of lamps all around. Websys team, at the very outset, wishes a very happy and safe Diwali to all who are related and not related to the company. May God bless you with togetherness and love. Let the grains of happiness be showered unto you and all.
Each year Diwali comes in with waves of joy and fun, and brings in the loads of happiness. However, unfortunately a fact that cannot be denied is that little waves of unhappiness also surge steadily into many families along with Diwali fun. And things get spoiled!
Keep your pets and kids away from the fireworks. Most pet heart attacks in India happen during the scorching summer and Diwali, when sounds of bursting crackers outpace the tolerable limit. Kids and old ages are of no exception. Most often, out of the rage of excitement we forget about the potential danger of playing fireworks and ignore some of the most rudimentary precautions.
Here’s a set safety tips from Websys that can help you make a difference in your way of enjoyment this Diwali:
- Buy legal fireworks.
- Supervise children while they light fireworks.
- Light fireworks in a safe place away from houses.
- Hold the sparklers away from the body. Never make circles in the air.
- Do not lean down over the fireworks while lighting them.
- If you have question whether it is burnt or not, just ignore it; don’t go near it.
- Do not light fire crackers holding in hand.
- Shooters and Rockets should not be lighted during heavy winds and amidst busy mobs.
- Do not keep extra fireworks in pockets.
- Keep fireworks stock far away from your playing spot.
- Always wear cotton clothes while bursting crackers.
- Keep a water bucket always near you.
- Do not throw crackers crackers at your friends and stray animals around. Your joke may take away ones life.
- Be Prepared for Emergency. Keep all emergency numbers – especially fire station and police with yourself.
At the end let us again wish you very happy and safe Diwali. Enjoy!
Websys Websys Team
i want speech on safe diwali , happy diwali in 150 words
It’s exhausting to search out educated folks on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re speaking about! Thanks